In memory of Johnny Peret

In memory of Johnny Peret
In memory of my friend Johnny Peret, vibist, drummer, accordeonist extraordinaire

Friday, March 30, 2012

Coup de gueule!

Zero download, that's the score for the ACT Big Band album I reposted over two weeks ago.


What does it mean?
- blogging is certainly no threat to the music industry.
- blog visitors are less aventurous or curious than I thought they'd be
- all those who did not bother have missed a fantastic piece of music.


Nobody showed any interest in No Vibrato either.  
Only one person downloaded the re-post of Richard Raux 's superb (and not common) album.


Bande d'ignares!  as we say in french.

9 comments:

  1. hey boogieman,
    wheres the repost at? cant find it in comments
    id love to hear the ACT album if you have a link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the new links are always in the comments of the corresponding post.
    For ACT BB, check the post "belgium's best kept secret".
    Cheers







    2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coup de gueule!

    Yes, I couldn't find a download link for ACT Big Band either, or I would certainly have tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK i reckon that "Belgium's best kept secret" was not an obvious hint to find the post. I usually avoid putting the title of the album / name of artist in the title of the post to avoid attracting too much attention from the copyright zealots.
    If you can't find a post, try the labels, it should help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coup de gueule!

    Oh, I can find the post, but I just can't find any download link there. The last comment is from July 4, 2011. What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange things happining ... it seems that the comment with the re-post link has vanished ... No wonder there was 0 download. Weird!
      Here it is (and I'll make sure it is also in the post this time). Thanks for your patience.
      ACT BIG BAND - RE-POST:
      http://www.mediafire.com/?tqv6xumrz8rlmq4

      Delete
  7. Well, Boogieman, I heard it; there are some nice compositions & arrangements.
    Another ones seem too funky to my taste & and the bass too electric and less accustic.
    Anyway, tastes are individual maters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi cvllos,
    thanks for taking the time to post a comment. There's a fairly broad variety of music on the blog,I understand that tastes do vary.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete