In memory of Johnny Peret

In memory of Johnny Peret
In memory of my friend Johnny Peret, vibist, drummer, accordeonist extraordinaire

Thursday, February 16, 2012

RARITY SERIES RE-POST

Since all the Multiupload links are dead, I'll start re-posting here the rarest posts (Rarity Series). It will probably take a few days.


REPOSTED


Rarity #1 : Brussels Art Quartet  (here)   (Belgium)
Rarity #2 : Free Form Sextet  (here)  (Belgium)
Rarity #3 : Zoot Meets Hans (here) (Austria/ US) 
Rarity #4:  Shake Keane - In my condition (here) (UK, West Indies)
Rarity # 5: Alex Scorier (here) (Belgium)
Rarity # 6: Carl-Henrik Norin (here) (Sweden)
Rarity # 7: Helmut Brandt Combo (here) (Germany)
Rarity # 8: Vic Ash plus Four (here) (UK)
Rarity # 9: Das Michael Naura Quintett (here) (Germany)
Rarity # 10:  Jacques Denjean et son Grand Orchestre de Jazz (here) (France)
Rarity # 11: Fats Sadi Combo (here) (Belgium)
Rarity # 12: Jazz in Little Belgium (here) (Belgium)


Refer to the entries in the blog for information on the musicians and details of sessions. 
I'll re-post the LP and CD rips on demand.

5 comments:

  1. I want to say a BIG, BIG THANK YOU!! for all the treasures you are posting on your very interesting blog.

    So far I have dl some of your offers...

    Especially I'm fond of the rips of Naura, Brandt, Fats Sadi and Zoot meets Hans.

    Sadly you ripped the Free Form Sextet only in mp3.

    However - your efforts are mightily appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour tout.C'est apprécié ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your blog and for the way you draw our attention on some of the pearls you've posted here. You're right. I've learned a lot, thanks to you (only just right now, the Condouant's !)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL MEDIAFIRE LINKS ARE GONE.
    I'll try to re-up but it may take time.
    If you have the file, kindly post a link in the comments of the original posts.
    With a little help from my friends, I'm sure we can do it!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great blog and please re-up SHAKE KEANE album please.
    thanks for al lthe other albums.

    ReplyDelete